The requirements for the scholarship are the following:
- Be a DACA Recipient
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be currently living in: Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Tennessee.
- Be actively involved as a volunteer leader in the Hispanic community
- Essay: (The essay must be double spaced and 12 font Times New Roman)
- In 1000 words or less, tell us about your involvement in the Hispanic community, how you have helped others and how helping others has impacted your life and the community.
Documents needed from the applicant*:
- Completed Application Form
- Proof of DACA status
- Completed Essay
- School Transcript or last school report card showing cumulative GPA
*All documents need to be sent together and must be received by December 1, 2020.