Marietta E-2 Visa Lawyer

Live, Work, & Enjoy Life With Your Family In The U.S.
Google Reviews
Start your free consultation
Marietta E-2 Visa Lawyer

For those who want to come to the United States and generate a business of their own, there is a great option where you and your immediate family can temporarily relocate and generate wealth through the US economy. The US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) works with the US embassies in various foreign countries, offering the E-2 visa option.

What Is An E-2 Visa?

An E-2 Visa is an option for foreign citizens to enter the United States legally and manage a business. Someone with an E-2 Visa will maintain their citizenship of their home country and can stay in the United States as long as the business is being operated or financed. This E-2 Visa will also extend to family members such as spouses and dependents.

What Are The Requirements and Process For An E-2 Visa?

To obtain an E-2 Visa, there are some requirements you need to keep in mind.

  • Have citizenship in a foreign country with a partnership treaty with the United States.
  • Have a business connection as the owner, financing the business, or managing it.
  • Make sure you renew your E-2 Visa, if necessary when the Visa expires.
  • Your business has to benefit the United States economy, for example, by hiring US citizens as employees.
  • Maintain a lawful status and abide by the laws of the US.

To maintain an E-2 Visa with the US, you must ensure you meet all of the requirements to maintain your status. Many businesses come to the US and thrive much longer than originally anticipated by the E-2 visa holder, and therefore the visa needs to be renewed. To maintain compliance or determine that you are meeting regulations, you may need to speak with an E-2 visa lawyer.

What Does An E-2 Visa Lawyer Do?

An E-2 Visa Lawyer is a valuable resource to have if you currently have an E-2 visa and use it for yourself and your loved ones. E-2 visa attorneys are available to those who have applied or those looking to apply for an E-2 visa lawyer. They are your direct communication between all of the various government agencies, such as USCIS and the US Embassy, regarding your individual case.

If you are looking to apply for an E-2 Visa and want to ensure the information provided is accurate, then an E-2 visa lawyer can help guide you through the application process. Certain documentation is needed when you apply, and they can help you get the appropriate information and complete the application with the most accurate information. The help of an E-2 visa lawyer can improve your chances of being approved and help you with the process of getting the Visa so you can begin working.

If you are currently residing within the US and have an active E-2 visa, one of these attorneys can assist you with the extension or renewal process. Maybe you did not bring family over during the first term but would like to bring them now that you are renewing. An E-2 lawyer can help you complete the correct application and provide the necessary documentation needed for your loved ones.

When Should I Contact An E-2 Visa Lawyer?

While you can always contact an E-2 visa lawyer with any questions you may have, there are certain points of the process where they can be the most beneficial and help you avoid any obstacles along the way.

  • Before you apply or during the application process.
  • Before it is time to renew or extend your E-2 Visa.
  • When you are ready to bring a spouse or children under 21 over to the country.
  • If you get any notification in the mail about a change in your status.
  • If you plan to make significant changes to your business.

When you are going through the motions of doing any time of processing for your E-2 Visa, you should do that under the advisement of an E-2 visa lawyer. You want to make sure that the attorney you hire is qualified to assist in these cases. Many of these immigration lawyers work with certain cases, giving them direct experience with cases similar to yours.

Sometimes you may have unexpected cases arise where you must leave the country for an extended period or another type of emergency related to your E-2 Visa regarding you or your family.

How Can An E-2 Visa Lawyer Help?

If you have any questions regarding your E-2 visa status or need assistance with ensuring all of the necessary information is available, reach out to an E-2 visa lawyer today. They can help you navigate the application system and can help monitor your status so that you are alerted of any changes.

Practice Areas

  • Family Based
  • Employment Based
  • Citizenship
  • Humanitarian Relief
  • Investor Visas
Check your Visa Eligibility
Marriage Green Card through Consular ProcessFor married couples where the foreign-born spouse lives abroad
Marriage Green Card: Adjustment of StatusFor married couples in the U.S.
K-1 Fiancé VisaFor unmarried couples where the foreign-born spouse lives abroad
Removal of ConditionsFor those with expiring 2-year green cards
IR-2 Child VisaFor U.S. citizens with children outside of the U.S.
B1/B2 Tourist VisaFor individuals looking to travel to the U.S.
IR-5 Parent VisaFor U.S. citizens with foreign-born parents
U.S. Citizenship (Naturalization)For green card holders ready to become U.S. citizens
I-90 Green Card Renewal or ReplacementFor current green card holders
H-1B VisaFor foreign professionals who want to work in the U.S.
EB-5 VisaFor investors who want to immigrate to the U.S.
E-2 VisaFor foreign investors to start a U.S. business
L-1 VisaFor multinational companies that want to transfer employees to the U.S.
O-1 VisaFor companies that want to bring extraordinary foreign talent to the U.S.
R-1 VisaFor religious workers who need a temporary U.S. visa
TN VisaFor citizens of Mexico and Canada who work in certain professions
F-1 Student VisaFor foreign students who want to study in the U.S.
NaturalizationFor permanent residents ready to become U.S. citizens
Adjustment of StatusFor immigrants looking to adjust their status
Denials & DelaysHelp with delays or denials in the immigration process
Derivative CitizenshipFor foreign-born children with a U.S. parent
Deportation DefenseLegal assistance and protection against deportation
DACAFor certain people who entered the U.S. unlawfully as children
AsylumFor individuals and families seeking asylum
U-VisaFor crime victims who are in fear of deportation
T-VisaFor victims of human trafficking
Affirmative Deferred Action
EB-5For investors and employers wanting to move to the U.S.
E-2 VisaFor investors and employers wanting to move to the U.S.

Our Videos

MENTIR Es El ERROR MÁS GRANDE Que Puede Hacer Por Su Caso
Un Mensaje Importante En Este Dia de Acción de Gracias
¿Qué es el Proyecto de Apoyo Para Solicitantes de Asilo?